Is a Family Entertainment Center Franchise Right For You?
To maintain our brand’s reputation, we ask that potential franchise owners meet the following:
- Must be a resident of country to be developed and have knowledge of operating businesses including local regulations, real estate, and local cultures
- A passion for the brand, commitment and a drive to succeed
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Good interpersonal and administrative skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Capital to grow:
- Our minimum financial requirements are that potential franchise partners have a minumum of $800,000 in liquid assets that they can invest into each Chuck E. Cheese’s they develop
- If you would like to open 1-5 stores, it would require $800,000- $ 4 million in liquid assets to be invested in Chuck E Cheese’s.
- If you would like to open 6-10 stores, it would require $4- $8 million in liquid assets to invested in Chuck E. Cheese’s
- If you would like to open 11 or more stores, it would require $8.8 million in liquid assets to be invested in Chuck E. Cheese’s