Frequently Asked Questions
Being the World’s #1 Family Entertainment Restaurant Brand has shown that the Chuck E. Cheese brand can succeed in a wide range of trade areas within many different international markets. Our most successful sites all are located in areas with:
- An affinity for US brands to compliment Chuck E. Cheese’s strong global presence as the largest Family Entertainment Restaurant Brand.
- A lack of a family entertainment options like Chuck E. Cheese
- An urbanized population of kids and families who can afford Chuck E. Cheese
The size of an international Chuck E. Cheese varies by market, location type and real estate availability, but typically range from 1,000 M2 to 1,400 M2 and has 55-85 arcade style games.
This information will be included in the franchise informational packet after the application review.
Minimum liquidity of $1.5 million and a net worth of $2.5 million to be dedicated to the Chuck E. Cheese investment.
We offer 3 investment options:
- Opening 1-5 stores would require a minimum of $2.5-$3.5 million USD net worth and $1.5-2.5 million liquidity
- Opening 5 to 15 stores would require a minimum of $4.5- $ 7 million USD net worth and $3.5 million- $5.5 million liquidity USD
- Opening 15 to 25 stores would require a minimum of $7 million- $12 million USD in net worth and $5.5 million USD to $9 million liquidity USD
Chuck E. Cheese does not offer financing, but options for financing include bank loans or bringing on additional equity partners.
Yes, you can have other businesses and many of our franchisees have Chuck E. Cheese as a way of diversifying their business portfolio.
We would like our partners to have proven success running businesses in their market, but their background does not necessarily need to be in restaurants or entertainment.
Chuck E. Cheese has an international team with extensive leadership and business experience exporting US brands to most regions of the world.
Chuck E. Cheese offers ongoing hands-on support in the following areas: real estate, site selection, architecture, market mapping, lease terms, project management, supply chain, menu, pricing, operations, ongoing training, marketing, advertising, games support/ buying, content creation, and financial analysis.
40+ years of experience plus decades of experience in international markets across the globe allow our support team to assist in operational excellence and training of your staff in new locations.
- Coordinates operational projects to achieve optimal work production across the board
- Provides an updated client, customer, contractor and supplier management system
- Assist the business operations manager in P&L management
- Consults on expenses and budgets
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for increased performance
- Assists in training support as necessary
- Communicates procedural changes
Chuck E. Cheese has grown brand awareness across the world bringing millions of families together for Pizza, Games, and Entertainment. Through helping each franchisee with pricing, menu design, and marketing the brand, your market can be next!
- Menu & Pricing Structure Guidance
- Turnkey New Market Opening Guide
- Creative Asset Library
- 4 Seasonal Global Campaigns
- Campaign guidance and evaluation
- Marketing team hiring support
- Marketing & Advertising outlet support
Chuck E. Cheese as a brand is at the forefront of technological innovations in the entertainment industry and as a franchise partner, cost savings and innovations are passed on to our franchise partners.