Frequently Asked Questions
Numerous factors go into what makes a successful Chuck E. Cheese’s site, but most successful sites all are located in areas with:
- An affinity for US brands
- A lack of a family entertainment options like Chuck E. Cheese’s
- An urbanized population of kids and families who can afford Chuck E. Cheese’s
The size of an international Chuck E. Cheese’s varies by market, location type and real estate availability, but typically range from 1,000 M2 to 1,400 M2 and has 55-85 arcade style games.
This information will be included in the franchise informational packet after the application review.
Minimum liquidity of $1.5 million and a net worth of $2.5 million to be dedicated to the Chuck E. Cheese investment.
We offer 3 investment options:
- Opening 1-5 stores would require a minimum of $2.5-$3.5 million USD net worth and $1.5-2.5 million liquidity
- Opening 5 to 15 stores would require a minimum of $4.5- $ 7 million USD net worth and $3.5 million- $5.5 million liquidity USD
- Opening 15 to 25 stores would require a minimum of $7 million- $12 million USD in net worth and $5.5 million USD to $9 million liquidity USD
Chuck E. Cheese does not offer financing, but options for financing include bank loans or bringing on additional equity partners.
Yes, you can have other businesses and many of our franchisees have Chuck E. Cheese as a way of diversifying their business portfolio.
We would like our partners to have proven success running businesses in their market, but their background does not necessarily need to be in restaurants or entertainment.
Chuck E. Cheese has an international team with extensive leadership and business experience exporting US brands to most regions of the world.
Chuck E. Cheese offers ongoing hands-on support in the following areas: real estate, site selection, architecture, market mapping, lease terms, project management, supply chain, menu, pricing, operations, ongoing training, marketing, advertising, games support/ buying, content creation, and financial analysis.
Chuck E. Cheese provides ongoing operational and marketing support to make sure that stores are run efficiently and profitably. We work closely with you and your operations team to overcome any issues regarding the operations of the store.
Chuck E. Cheese provides ongoing marketing support in the form of marketing strategy, sales strategy, menu and pricing consultation, advertising support, advertising materials, and ongoing support for your local marketing team and agencies.
Chuck E. Cheese as a brand is at the forefront of technological innovations in the entertainment industry and as a franchise partner, cost savings and innovations are passed on to our franchise partners.